Hi, I’m Bryce – an award-winning artist who’s always looking to level up, gain valuable insights on life, and make a positive impact.
In my short time on this Earth, I’ve had the opportunity to work with top international brands, create projects with a global reach, and exhibit my artwork around the world. I now work with my partner on More Floats helping premium float centers bring the power of floating to people around the world.
In 2010, I founded The One Project as the first photography community for people suffering from depression and anxiety. I’ve since become an expert in therapeutic photography for mental health through my writing, teaching, and speaking, including my TEDx talk, How Photography Saved My Life.
✨ My mission is to impact one billion people. ✨
✅ Creating a song every day in 2019 to kickstart learning and making music again
- 🧘🏻♂️ Meditation
- 🔥 Relentless persistence
- ❤️ Ginormous heart
- 😅 Highly sensitive
- 💯 Recovering perfectionist
- 🍫 Chocolate...
Highlights (so far)
Created a short documentary on The One Project with VICE
Spoke in front of 20,000 young changemakers at WE Day in Vancouver
- Gave my TEDx talk, How Photography Saved My Life
- My photography was chosen to be shown in a solo exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) Calgary
Two pieces of my art were displayed on over 300 Pattison Onestop screens in 42 malls across Canada for two weeks during Pop-Up Gallery: Retail Revolution and National Youth Arts Week
Commissioned for an anti-bullying campaign sparked by an interactive art concept of mine titled #EraseBullying across North America with LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- Exhibited and presented The One Project at Perugia Social Photo Fest in Perugia, Italy during November 2013 — representing Canada in the exhibitions
- Founded The One Project as the first photography community for depression and anxiety, bringing global recognition to the healing power of photography with our therapeutic photography mental health support group.