Hi, I’m Bryce – an award-winning artist who’s always looking to level up, gain valuable insights on life, and make a positive impact.
In my short time on this Earth, I’ve had the opportunity to work with top international brands, create projects with a global reach, and exhibit my artwork around the world.
In 2010, I founded The One Project as the first photography community for people suffering from depression and anxiety. I’ve become an expert in therapeutic photography for mental health through my writing, teaching, and speaking, including my TEDx talk, How Photography Saved My Life.
✨ My mission is to impact one billion people. ✨
- 🧘🏻♂️ Meditation
- 🔥 Relentless persistence
- ❤️ Ginormous heart
- 😅 Highly sensitive
- 💯 Recovering perfectionist
- 🍫 Chocolate...
Highlights of my life (so far)
- Founded The One Project as the first photography community for depression and anxiety, bringing global recognition to the healing power of photography
- My photography was chosen to be shown in a solo exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) Calgary
Two pieces of my art were displayed on over 300 Pattison Onestop screens in 42 malls across Canada for two weeks during Pop-Up Gallery: Retail Revolution and National Youth Arts Week
Commissioned for an anti-bullying campaign sparked by an interactive art concept of mine titled #EraseBullying across North America with LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- Exhibited and presented The One Project at Perugia Social Photo Fest in Perugia, Italy during November 2013 — representing Canada in the exhibitions
- Gave my TEDx talk, How Photography Saved My Life